The Spellsinger is a Elf-restricted Mage-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. Spellsingers are damage dealers who summon shards of elemental ice; restricting their enemies' movement while they dance across the battlefield. They wield Staffs and wear Robes for armor.
- Launches an ice spear in front to deal powerful damage and slow affected enemies.
- Damage: 220% of Atk. +2747
- Decrease Speed of targets by 40% for 5 sec.
- Summons a snowstorm around yourself that attacks the area and deals damage. Affected enemies will be slowed and stunned.
- Damage: 32% of Atk. + 475 for every 5 hits.
- Decreases enemies’ Speed by 40% for 5 sec.
- Stuns enemies for 2 seconds.
- Launches a penetrating ball of energy to attack distant enemies in the front.
- Damage: 130% of Atk. +56
- Launches a flaming ball to deal massive explosion damage and knockdown enemies.
- Damage: 140% of Atk. +65
- Knock down targets for 2 sec.
- Brings forth a gust of wind that penetrates through enemies in a straight line to attack.
- Damage: 175% of Atk. +91
- Increases the Critical Damage of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.
- Party members’ Crit. Damage +30%
- Increases damage when attacking enemies affected by movement impairing effects.
- Atk. +10% against enemies affected by movement impairing effects.
- Has a chance of recovering HP when attacking.
- Regen. Rate: 570
- Proc Rate: 10%
- Agile movement allows Elves to have a higher Evasion against enemy attacks.
- Bonuses to Evasion, Speed, and M. Atk.
- Increases Atk. when a Staff is equipped.
- Atk. +11
- Increases Attack Damage when Robe-armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Damage +1%
- Stacks with each piece: Headgear, Armor, Gloves, Boots.
- Mage Weapon Mastery - Increases Atk. when a Staff is equipped.
- Robe Mastery - Increases Attack Damage when Robe-armor is equipped. The effect stacks up to 4 times.