The Sorcerer is a Human-restricted Mystic-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. A sorcerers' primary role is to deal tons of damage, conjuring swathes of magical flames to decimate their enemies. They wield Staffs and wear Robes for armor.
- Creates a powerful pillar of fire to deal damage to enemies within the area.
- Damage: 54% of Atk. +741 for every 5 hits.
- Launches a flaming orb that penetrates enemies and explodes at the end of its trajectory.
- Damage: 24% of Atk. +270
- Explosion Damage: 210% of Atk. +2697
- Knocks down targets for 2 sec.
- Increases the MP used for skills and boosts the skill’s Atk.
- MP use +50%
- Skill Atk. +10%
- Duration: 90 sec.
- Launches a penetrating ball of energy to attack distant enemies in the front.
- Damage: 130% of Atk. +50
- Launches a flaming ball to deal massive explosion damage and knockdown enemies.
- Damage: 140% of Atk. +58
- Knock down targets for 2 sec.
- Brings forth a gust of wind that penetrates through enemies in a straight line to attack.
- Damage: 175% of Atk. +81
- Increases the Critical Damage of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.
- Party members’ Crit. Damage +30%
- Has a chance of generating a buff that increases Atk. when a Crit. Atk. lands.
- Atk. +57
- Proc Rate: 10%, duration: 6 sec.
- Humans’ firm resolve gives them higher Atk. against enemies.
- Bonuses to P. Atk. and Crit. Resist
- Increases Atk. when a Staff is equipped.
- Atk. +11
- Increases Attack Damage when Robe-armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Damage +1%
- Stacks with each piece: Headgear, Armor, Gloves, Boots.