The Sage is a Dwarf-restricted Mage-specific job in Lineage 2: Revolution. Sages are a support type damage dealer who raises party members' HP and defense, allowing even the more fragile members to take a few extra hits. They wield Staffs and wear Robes for Armor.
- Heals HP of you and your party members and increases Def.
- Regen. Rate: 18% of Atk. +627
- Increase Def. of party members by 594 for 10 sec.
- Slams the ground to deal damage and stun enemies within the area.
- Damage: 8% of Atk. +14262
- plus 8% of Atk. +14262 for every 4 additional hits, stun targets for 2.5 sec.
- Increases Max HP of you and your party members.
- Max HP +1028
- Duration: 180 sec.
- Launches a penetrating ball of energy to attack distant enemies in the front.
- Damage: 130% of Atk. +51
- Launches a flaming ball to deal massive explosion damage and knockdown enemies.
- Damage: 140% of Atk. +59
- Knock down targets for 2 sec.
- Brings forth a gust of wind that penetrates through enemies in a straight line to attack.
- Damage: 175% of Atk. +83
- Increases the Max HP of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.
- Party members’ Max HP +582
- Increases an ally’s HP Regen.
- HP Regen + 5%
- Has a chance of recovering HP of you and your party members when attacked.
- Regen. Rate: 143
- Proc Rate: 15%
- Their bodies are blessed by the heavens, presenting them with high HP.
- Bonuses to P. Def. and Max HP
- Increases Atk. when a Staff is equipped.
- Atk. +11
- Increases Attack Damage when Robe-armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Damage +1%
- Stacks with each piece: Headgear, Armor, Gloves, Boots.